At the end of the year 2019, Telkom University is ready to serve the needs of network Eduroam since it completed the installation and testing of the network. So at the beginning of the year 2020, Eduroam network in Telkom University has been able to connect with some big campus, especially in Indonesia.
Based on the official website Eduroam Indonesia eduroam.id Eduroam is a wireless connection that is developed to facilitate the large-scale educational researchers world. It provides easy access to see the research journal that has been published only by using his or her account (on the campus of origin) The other campuses are visiting and have a network Eduroam. so the researchers are at the University Library, can use Eduroam network Telkom University
Campuses Already Connected Eduroam
Eduroam now own network at thousands of locations over 89 countries around the world. for its own network in Indonesia, official website eduroam.id – August 2019, It is in 17 campus spread almost all over Indonesia. Here's a list of campus that is already connected to the network Eduroam.
- Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Indonesian Islamic University
- Gadjah Mada University
- Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
- Brawijaya University
- Stenden University Bali
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Bogor Agricultural Institute
- University of Indonesia
- Diponegoro University
- Ahmad Dahlan University
- University of Jember
- Universitas Negeri Sebelas Maret
- Hasanuddin University
- University of Northern Sumatra
- Semarang State University
- State University of Malang
How to Connect to Network Eduroam?
Here are the stages of how to connect to the network Eduroam at Telkom University
- Make sure your device is connected to the SSID 'Eduroam' and click the 'Connect'
- Enter the username and password of your Eduroam, then click 'Ok'
- Click 'Connect' to connect to the SSID 'Eduroam'
- If it has been successful then you will be connected to the SSID 'Eduroam'
For more details can be downloaded at Guide to Network Connections Eduroam following.