Telkom University has licensed Microsoft Teams that can be used by all students, lecturer, and officials.
Function Microsoft Teams:
- web conference, video, and audio with others inside and outside the organization
- can be used for online learning, whole learning, appraisal, even collaboration can be done through Teams
- is able to conference up 250 participant
- live event can be up 10.000 participant
- able to make calls over the Internet
- easily share documents and can directly open office documents
- can share a whiteboard and record all activities of the conference
- already integrated SSO iGracias (easy to find the name of faculty and students)
- support the development of information technology
Teams with Microsoft's Digital ClassroomTeams with Microsoft's Digital Classroom
Teams Calls Quick Guide – TeachersTeams Calls Quick Guide_Teachers
Teams Calls Quick Guide_StudentsTeams Calls Quick Guide_Students
Blur your background in a Teams meeting
Note: Background blurring might not prevent sensitive information from being visible to other meeting participants.
To start a meeting with background blur, move the blur slider—the one to the right of the video slider—to the right on the Choose your audio and video settings screen when you’re joining the meeting. FYI, this only works for scheduled meetings.
To turn on background blur during a meeting, click More options > Blur my background.
Not all devices support background blur yet, but we’re working on it. To find out if it’s available on your device, just try the method described above. Click More options in a meeting. If Blur my background appears in the menu, then you’re in business!
Note: Linux users aren’t able to use this feature at this time.